|Company||Nikki Trading Corp.|
|Address||2-6-28, Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka, 550-0003 JAPAN
|main business lines|
1.Definition of personal information
We refer to information about individual customers (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") that can identify customers, such as name, address, telephone number. It also includes information that can identify individuals by matching with other information.
2.Purpose of use
The purpose of our company to obtain customer's personal information is as follows.
- (1)Working with telephone and e-mail, such as executing various services associated with inquiries, answers, confirmation, contact etc.
- (2)We provide our services, campaigns, promotions and other information.
- (3)To improve our service.
- (4)In addition, in order to make necessary acts within the scope of the above tasks, in order to communicate in accordance with the necessary actions.
We are not harvested by fraudulent use of your personal information, including by any other fraudulent means (including inappropriate methods or methods lacking properness).
4.Restriction by purpose of use
We will not handle personal information in excess of the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified without consent from the principal.
We will endeavor to keep personal data accurate and up to date within the range necessary for the purposes of use.
In order to prevent leakage, loss, tampering, etc. of personal information, we properly manage items necessary for other safety management.
6.Employee education and supervision
We are aiming for the safety management of personal information, and we are educating employees for proper supervision.
Employees are people in the organization who follow employment relations, part-time staff to accept supervision and guidance including business business.
7.To provide to third parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- (1)Cases as prescribed by law.
- (2)In cases where it is difficult to obtain consent of persons who need protection of human life, body or property.
- (3)In some cases, with the consent of the person himself delegated to perform the affairs prescribed by the law, national agencies or local governments may hinder implementation of administrative work.
We will endeavor to properly and promptly process complaints concerning the handling of personal information.
9.About content change
The content of this policy is subject to change without notice.
Regarding the conformity after the change, it is valid from the time of display unless otherwise specified.